Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Birthday Celebration

Well first........That beautiful Blue Heron, who frequently visits our back yard, and has found a comfortable spot on the back deck..........is now enjoying her perch on the bushes in the Front yard..........He found another tinted window to look at!!


Today was my birthday...... but we started the celebration on Sunday.  Rich took me to the Broadway Palm Dinner Theater in Ft. Myers to see Ring of Fire.  I was so glad when our friends Nathan and Krystal decided to join us.  Excellent buffet - of Chicken, Delicious pork, Fried Fish, Roast Beef, veggies, Scalloped Potatoes, and homemade Ravioli!  Great salad bar, excellent chili..........and every dessert imaginable!  The show was very good..........but not one of the best we've seen.

Picture below was taken going south on SR 31 on the way.  Crossing the Caloosahatchee River, and there was a nice Boat Marina  just south of the River.


The four of us enjoying dinner and an adult beverage!



The show was very good!






Today I got Birthday wishes from so many people be it phone call, message,
Facebook or physical cards.........AND I got a bottle of my favorite adult beverage, a bottle of Chivas Regal Scotch Whiskey!


But tonight I am enjoying a glass of Riesling and making Linguine and Meatballs for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment