Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Getting Back to Normal.....and Getting Ready for some FUN!

It's been a couple of weeks, at least, since I last posted here. Good News ..... I am finally starting to feel so much better.  Follow-up with my primary doctor, and my blood work came back excellent. On Monday I had an appointment with Dr. Thakkar at the Surgery and Endoscopy Center in Sebring. I had my Upper Endoscopy..........and the results were good.  And bottom line, the chest pain, and upper abdominal pain were caused by my Sleep Apnea. While I am still struggling with wearing that mask, my pain is gone.  I have three more appointments before we head North........Follow-up with Dr. Thakkar, Mammogram, and CPAP Follow-up with Primary.  OOPS - make that four!  Appointment with Eye Doctor.

I'm sure that Rich is feeling better...........especially at meal time.  I've gotten the energy (and desire) to get back to cooking and baking!  Tuna Noodle Casserole, Dressed Burgers and Potato Salad..... Potato Soup, Chicken Parmesean, Stromboli......and goodies - Peanut Butter Cookies, Cinnamon Buns, and Banana Muffins. Mmmmm - Good!


Both of us got quite a bit of yard work taken care of.......... The new sod is looking good.  Still need to get the wet and forget sprayed, but the bushes all the way around the house, including the Crotons have been trimmed.   Rich trimmed the Topiary, and finished cutting the palm branches.  So the yard is looking pretty good!


Have to share this..... Sitting out on the back lanai, you never know what you'll see. The whistlers,  the iguanas, the gators........But the other day we watched 3 Black Snakes just outside the lanai screen.......   and the Mamma Blue Heron wandering through the back yard. 


And, of course we can't forget Mother's Day............and we went out for dinner.  I preferred to stay here in town......so I couldn't decide between the Mexican Restaurant, Dock 633, or Golden Corral...................I love Golden Corral - but always, always leave feeling sooooooooo  stuffed!!!

But it's all about remembering mothers........ Got a beautiful bouquet of Tulips from Dennis and the family...........and we sent our wishes to Crystal and to both of our Moms... and want to recognize them here...


Will be heading for Cocoa Beach in a few days, and then a week or so later heading to Black Lake, NY.  Can't wait to get out there fishing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment