Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Well, Rich and I finally changed our Doctor.  Had all of our records transferred over to a new physician.  Neither of us were pleased with the doctor or the staff where we were previously going.  I had my first appointment this week, and actually met with the RN/Physician Assistant, Mary.  She is excellent.  Went through the records she's received, my medications, vitamins. One of my records gave me a bit of a scare......Seems that my previous records showed that I have an Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, which surprised me - because I was NEVER previously informed.  AND it seems that not only had the high dosage of antibiotics I was taking, induced ulcerative colitis, the high dosage also caused a yeast infection (Thrush) for which I am taking medication for the next 10 days! She is in the process of getting more information...............and then when I go back next week, we'll see what more I have to do for the aneurysm!   Despite all of that, I actually feel fine!!

So this week end is more chores.  Got the hose out on Saturday and we cleaned the screens and walls, and floors on both the back lanai and the front porch.




Had quite a thunder storm late afternoon...........but stopped in time to cook out!

Rich did Chicken KaBobs  on the grill and they were delicious!!


And right after dinner we had a visitor in the back yard.  A young Blue Heron came almost to the back door!


Tuesday night we took a break an just the two of us went to Golden Corral for dinner. Nothing special, but I nice break from cooking!

Seems like every time we turn around, one of us is off to see a doctor!  Wednesday was a follow-up visit with the Podiatrist.  All was good - but he
talked me into taking care of the ingrown toenail!!   Yes - he said it was very deep!  And so I am all wrapped up - supposed to stay off my foot as much as I can........ take the bandage off tomorrow, use the medication and soak my foot 2 times a day for the next week!   And keep it bandaged.

Tomorrow is the Eye Doctor - then we both have a couple more next week! UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment