Sunday, June 12, 2011

Birthday Celebrations with Friends.

Today was my birthday!  Yes I'm a Gemini.  Those of you who know me well, know my dual personality........so no surprise there!!!
For the past couple of years, when we've visited The Villages friends who live here have suggested that we try the Sunday Brunch at the Orange Blossom Hills Country Club.  Until today we never got around to it.  When Rich asked where I'd like to go for my birthday I suggested that we ask our visitors from Louisiana to join us for brunch.  Located in The Villages this country club is located on Water Tower Circle......Yes - that the water tower in the back of the picture.

The hardest part of the drive there was trying to find the entrance to the parking area from the circle.  When we did some of the folks out front told us to make sure we check out the pool!  Is this beautiful or what?  Beautiful water falls makes this a very inviting  place to be, and at 11:30 am people were starting to gather under the sun.

The Brunch was excellent and very very reasonably priced at just $6.95.  There was a huge egg/omlett station with most any ingredient you could think of.  To accompany the egges was an array of  ham, sausage, bacon, potatos, pancakes, cornbeef hash, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit and danish.  

And I send a very special Thank You to Marty, Prissy and Sharon for the card and birthday cake.

Rich does the honors............and shares a slice with everyone.  Delicious- Chocolate with Butter Cream Icing.

Smiling for the camera - Marty, Sharon, Me, Rich and Prissy.  Thank you all so much for making my day extra special.

No comments:

Post a Comment