Sunday, June 19, 2011

REMEMBERING DAD

"The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God;  I call him Dad"
(Author Unknown)
John L Benjamin - I (Donna)  lost my fater when I was only 13 years old....... but he was indeed one of the greatest gifts in my life..........This is the only picture I have of my faher, thanks to my brother Dave.   Happy Father's Day Dad!!
"Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad." -- Anne Geddes

Three generations of Dad.....This is a picture of Rich's Dad, Robert at the age of 73, Rich at the age of 43 and our son Dennis at the age of 23.  Taken in Elmira, New York.  One of our favorite pictures................We lost Rich's Dad not long after we relocated to Florida. 

"It's only when you grow up, and step back from him, or leave him for your own career and your own home—it's only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it. Pride reinforces love." -- Margaret Truman

...... a couple of our very favorite pictures of our son Dennis - as he becomes a dad to Chauna for the first time, and to Dalton - the second time. 

Today we celebrated Father's Day

 A morning of pickleball for Father Rich,  a phone call from Son Dennis and a Chocolate Chip Cookie for the sweet tooth.
 

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice Donna! Thanks!
    We love you both and definately miss you!
    XO

    ReplyDelete