Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

What a great day!  I have such a great family - who never forgets this special day.  Thank you, Richard, Dennis, Crystal, Dalton and Chauna for the warm Mother's Day greetings and flowers!  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, loving family. Love and Hugs!!!


Original plans for the day were to treat me to dinner at Red Lobster, one of my favorite places to eat.  But, with the restaurants being so busy today - I opted to stay home and fix Chicken Fajitas with Rice and Beans.    We're going to go down and clean the boat, and then probably just veg out and watch the ballgame and a couple of our favorite programs this evening.  

We also have to send our very best wishes to our very special daughter-in- law, Chystal  - who is an AWESOME MOTHER and who makes our family extra special!


And Rich and I  can not let Mother's Day pass by without remembering two very special ladies, who on the wings of angels, God has called home.  We think of them daily with love in our hearts.   Happy Mother's Day, Edna (Donald) Strawn, and Marjorie Benjamin.


No comments:

Post a Comment