Friday, June 16, 2017

Our Last Day with Family in Iowa

On Tuesday Dennis and Chauna took Rich and I and Grandma Kathy to the University of Iowa, where she will join her brother Dalton, as a student, next semester!  The school is only about 45 minutes from their home in Davenport.    Beautiful campus, HUGE............  We toured the grounds, some of the buildings, the Orientation building and the Store......  then lunch before we headed for home!



Lunch was at one of Dalton's favorite places to eat - The Hamburger Inn........  Dennis took a selfie, as we waited for a table!  Yes - we all had burgers!   And except me....everyone got a Pie Shake to go!!


 All the grandparents went home with University of Iowa Grandparent T-shirts, compliments of Dennis!  I think we all hated to see the day end.........we sat and played Mexican train late into the night!!!  And I took my "three generation " picture of Dalton, Dennis and Rich!


No comments:

Post a Comment