Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day


I think of my mother most every day..........but Mother's Day always brings back such special memories.  Rich and I were both blessed with strong, beautiful, loving mothers who both worked so hard, and sacrificed so much for us. 

Happy Mother's day Marge Benjamin and Edna Strawn.  We miss you so much!


And to one more special lady........our daughter-in-law, Crystal Donald.  Happy Mother's Day, Crystal.  You are an awesome mother, and daughter in-law in every possible way!  Love and Hugs!!!


And yesterday I received a  beautiful flower arrangement from Dennis and Crystal and Dalton and Chauna.   Thank you all so much.  I love you!


Rich wanted to take my someplace special for dinner today...........but I asked for a date night at home, watching a movie and eating Chinese takeout!!  YES!!

Tomorrow is Mammogram time.......and then off for a mini vacation on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment