Friday, May 25, 2018

Last Day in Cocoa Beach..........Heading for Home

Last day here, and FINALLY I got to see something that resembles a morning sunrise.  Still a little cloudy this  morning - but better!   Here a couple of views from this morning.........


Nothing special planned for today.  Sometimes, it's just nice to sit and relax and do nothing but relax and enjoy the sun, sand a beautiful views!  It's been a fun, but relaxing week, and I'm glad we decided to make the trip.  We'll be on our way home late morning on Saturday, and then it's getting everything done and ready for our trip north.  Rich has an appointment with the Dermatologist, and I have one with the Podiatrist before we leave. 

Our neighbor and good friend, John is home from surgery............and I promised him I'd make him a dish of lasagna when we get home.    Hopefully it makes him feel better and get better faster!!

Our plans were to try out the new Mexican Restaurant tonight............. but I was just in the mood for a fish fry.  Denny's (at home anyway) has a good fish and chips, so we decided to just walk across the street.........

HOWEVER - this particular Denny's Restaurant no longer has fish and chips on their menu!!  Took me a while - but I finally opted for the Bourbon Chicken Skillet (good choice)  and Rich opted for the  Prime Rib  Philly Melt. 


And to top off the evening..........we both ordered dessert!  ( No I did NOT finish that huge dish of Bourbon Chicken),  I ordered the strawberry cheesecake, and Rich a make your own sundae ( vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, crushed oreo cookies, and whip cream)  Dessert was awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment