Sunday, May 24, 2009

Season Ending Variety Show

On Friday March 27 the Annual Variety Show took place in the main clubhouse. I can't believe I forgot to take my camera!!!! I have an excuse..........I was nervouse because I was IN THE SHOW. As for Rich............all he had to do was come and watch!



Anyway, this is an annual event that the residents take part in. Patrick Hotchkiss directs the program, and pretty much runs the show. Several weeks before the show he approached saying he would re-write the lyrics of Watermellon Crawl , with pickleball lyrics if I would take charge of choreographing a dance for the show. I was a little hesitant, but said OK. Recruiting dancers was a little more difficult than I had thought especially since some of prospects would be leaving the park before the show. But it all worked out. Nancy Fair, Barbara McKinney, Betty Schleis, Wayne Roswell and Larry Anacher joined me on stage.

Look to the right side of this BLOG and you will see a link called Donna dances the Pickleball Crawl. Click and watch the show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment