Friday, August 14, 2009

More News From the Kids

It's tough living so far away from Dennis and the family. We miss seeing them, but Dennis and Crystal are so good at keeping us up-to-date with what the grandchildren are involved in.

Crystal got a new digital camera for her birthday and like a little kid with a new toy, she is having a ball taking pictures of the family. And the perfect daughter-in-law that she is, she always remembers to send them to all the grandparents.
Dalton and Chauna take a second to pose for a picture for Mom, as the family recently spends the day at Adventurland!
Dennis, Dalton and Chauna catch a cold drink, before heading back to the amusement park rides. Chauna loves to smile for the camera!!!
Dalton and Chauna, enjoying the ride, take the time to wave and smile at Mom and Dad!

Time to relax for a minute....take a break and smile for the camera. Dennis looks like his dad when in front of the camera! That smile says"All right, if you have to, just hurry up!" Dennis you are looking handsome with that civilian hair cut. So used to seeing you with your military brush cut!!
Chauna (left) is with her friend Katie both dressed up for "Halloween in August". They got to trick-or-treat around the stadium after the Bandits game.
A note received from Crystal with the pictures: "Chauna had her 2 summer-end concerts yesterday and they were fantastic!! I was extremely impressed by the band one, but I love bands anyhow. She did a wonderful job and is now talking about learning the piccolo trumpet. OMGosh, how many instruments does she want to practice???
Personally - I think she gets her love of music from her Gramma Do!!!

Dennis says: " Kids did a special phot shoot for daddy! Was surprised and really liked my gift." We know that Dennis and Dalton are big Buc fanatics, so this was the perfect photo shoot for dad. Crystal - we know you are a Chicago Bears fan.........you'll have to do that one next time.

Dalton - Great Shot - You definatley look like a pro!!

From Crystal: "If you can believe it, I took the pictures in the livingroom. The background is Dennis' fleece blanket. When I went to pick up the pictures at Walgreens, the manager was checking me out and asked if I was copying professional pictures. I giggled and told her no that I'd taken them. Then she proceeded to question me....where did you take them, how'd I get the background, etc. When she finally believed me she became a bit nicer. I thought it was kind of comical and told Chauna the lady was funny."

Great job Crystal.........Thanks for the update! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment