Thursday, July 8, 2010

They're gonna put him in the movies!!

It seems like it's been pickleball in the morning, pickleball in the afternoon and pickleball in the evening too! Is there life after pickleball???

Anyway - in the mornings I've been playing as I normally do at Churchill. I have so much fun with that group of players. Rich has been taking most mornings off since he found a group of guys that play every afternonn at La Hacienda. At Spruce Creek, a Del Webb Community just a few miles up the road they have 12 lighted pickleball courts, so Rich got a group of guys from here at The Villages and they took off for Summerfield last night.

BUT.....On Tuesday afternoon Rich met up with Coach Mo and his son-in-law, Ken to film the next Tip of the Month for www.pickleballcoach.com

No of course I can't tell you what it's about, but I'm sure it will be great! Of course I think it will be great - Rich is in it!!!! Anyway - he doesn't have a big head or nothing like that. (yeah right!) .

1 comment:

  1. How fun! We haven't played in a week and our missing it so we'll look forward to the tip when it does come out!

    ReplyDelete