Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pickleball, Bunco, Line Dancing, Dinner Out and Visiting with Good Friends

I have not been doing a good job at all of getting pictures of what we've been up to here at The Villages.  We are here so often, and for so long every year that I guess it's beginning to feel more like "home".    Is there such a thing as "vacationing at home"?   Because we are truly having a great time.

Last Wednesday was my birthday...... and my brother Dave surprised me on his facebook page with a collage of pictures of ME!

My favorite meal is Chineese......so we went to the China Buffett for dinner .  

On Thursday morning I did line dancing from 9:30 - 11:00 am and then  we met up with Nate and Krystal, Tim and Marlene and Mo and Jeanne at the Lighthouse Restaurant at Sumter Landing.   It was nice visiting with everyone and introducing Nate and Krystal to some of our Villages friends. 

Friday night we were invited to Nate and Krystals for Pizza a Pegs and Jokers!  Yes we actually got Rich to sit and play a GAME!  They are renting a beautiful courtyard villa in the northern section of the Villages. I love this House!


Saturday and Sunday - Pickleball and Bunco! 


No comments:

Post a Comment