Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Celebrating 42 years~

It was 46 years ago that Richard and I first met, and today we celebrate our 42nd wedding anniversary.  It has been a wonderful journey together, as Rich says "spending that time with my best friend and love of my life. "  We put these pictures on face book today, and we had so many friends and family members who sent their congrats and best wishes.  The message from my niece Diane sums up our journey the best.  She wrote:   "Happy Anniversary to you both!!  How fortunate you are to have found the one who makes every day so special and the one who completes you.... good for you!!"   

So true,


 Rich knows how very much I love flowers, and today he surprised me with a beautiful vase filled bouquet.    And this evening our good friends surprised us with dinner at the Olive Garden Restaurant.  Krystal and I started the evening with a glass of Berry Sangria. Excellent and overflowing with fresh fruit!  Dinner was excellent, with everyone opting for something different.  Guys started out with soup:  Rich with the Pasta e Fagioli, and Nathan, the Zuppa Tuscana.  The ladies went for the salad, but our waiter, so efficient and so friendly brought salad and plates for four!  ( And gave us a great pose for a picture!)   Dinner  included Build your own pasta bowl (Rich) Linguine with Asiago Alfredo Sauce.  Nathan - Chicken Parmesan, Krystal - Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara, and I had the Baked Parmesan Shrimp over Penne pasta.    Thank you Nathan and Krystal for sharing this special day with us.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment