Monday, November 19, 2012

A night of Pure Magic...

On Sunday morning it was pickleball from about 8:30 to 10:30 in the morning.

 At noon Barbara and I joined Tonyia and Hedy and Judy for Pokeno. Buying a couple of dollars of pennies from those of us who play regulary - Barbara was all set. She went home the big winner today! We had originally talked about going back to Torrey Oaks for Card Bingo on Sunday night - but I decided I needed to go home and fix some dinner for Rich and I.   About 5:30 we gave Barb a call and asked if she could be ready by 6:30 for a trip to Pure Magic for some ice cream.

She and Rich opted for the Peanut Butter Fudge..........while I had my usual: Butter Pecan.

 
I think she enjoyed it!
She looks like she's being rewarded  for being a good girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment