Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Grill'n Out Tonight

We had torrential rain overnight on Monday well into the morning.  I woke up around 3:00 am when the rain was just pounding against the window.  Looking outside the puddles of water looked like ocean waves across the parking lot!   I  was going to wake up Rich but he was sleeping so peacefully, unaware of  mother nature's fury outside.

What I didn't know until morning was that once I went back to bed, Rich  heard the rain about 4:30 am, got up and even went out on the patio to make sure I didn't leave my puzzles and papers out.............and he too decided to not wake me up since I was sleeping so peacefully!!!

Anyway - only a couple of quick afternoon sprinkles on Tuesday.   I did 2 miles on the treadmill and another 2 on the stepper and bicycle in the gym and won $25 at Bingo!!

And Rich cooked an awesome dinner!  Rib Eye Steak, perfectly marinated and SO Tender..........Baked potato and grilled asparagus.  It was absolutely delicious.  I love the little guy (owl) perched next to the grill in the picnic area.


No comments:

Post a Comment