Monday, April 12, 2010

Bowling Again at Wauchula Lanes

It was back to the bowling lanes today. Probably be the last time this year, since Stan and Sally and Ken and Faye will be heading out before next Monday.........but Tom and Margie will still be here........so maybe one more time???
Today - believe it or not...I decided to join Rich and the rest of the crew on the lanes! It's been more than 40 years since I've had a bowling ball in my hand. But we all had a great time..............and I didn't do too bad. Not a lot of pictures today.....just a few of the shining moments!!!!


The first of the day! A TURKEY - Rich throws three strikes in a row!


Donna throws her very first STRIKE!!! After starting the game with a gutter ball and then four pins in the first two frames - my game started to improve!!! My third game was the best - In the 10th frame I threw two strikes and then 9 pins finishing with a 127! YEAH!
Rich had his best game this year and the high score in the second game. He finished with a 187. He playes better and better every week. Good Job Rich!!
And Another TURKEY! Sally was hot today. Here she with a big smile after three strikes in a row.
There were only eight of us there today. Tom Margie, Rich and I bowled on the one lane, while Stan, Sally, Ken and Fay bowled on the other. Thanks to all of you for your teaching techniques........(move to the left, no move to the right, no m0ve to the left.....!!!) It was a fun afternoon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment