Sunday, September 20, 2009

Posted by Picasa
Click on picture to enlarge - Use back arrow to return to this page.


Since we've been here, I have not had my camera to get some good shots of the Rec Centers. There are small recreation centers like Churchill, Bacall, Pimlico and then there are what they call Regional Rec Centers. There are may six or seven Regionals. The other day I had to go to the Savannah Center to get the guest pass for Linda and thought that the building, inside and out was pretty special and the grounds are beautiful and so well manicured. I went back there this morning to get guest passes for Charlotte and Travis - who are coming over to play some pickleball in the morning. While there I took these pictures.

Hope I can get some good pictures of Travis and Charlotte tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment