Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Happy Birthday Son

A little change in the birthday greeting this year.  Usually I post my very best pictures and would praise all the great things that Dennis has done throughout the year, but thought it would be a good idea for everyone to see  his "other" side.

We enjoy every minute that we get to spend with Dennis.  As for me.......don't think there has been one time that we're together, that this guy has not had me laughing so hard it would bring tears to my eyes.   I think these "selfies" tell the story!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNIS. 
 DAD AND I ARE SO PROUD OF YOU.......AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH.










Dennis posted this birthday greeting from his Boss on his face book page.  Had to share.  How very nice.............and again we are so proud. 














No comments:

Post a Comment